The higher your self-esteem, the happier and more successful you will be in living your life.
It is possible that by just changing a few characteristics, your self-esteem and self-confidence will begin to become more positive.
Self-esteem is one of the most important keys to your success and happiness, and it is the single most important factor in determining our effectiveness as human beings.
Self-esteem is how you regard yourself and how you feel about yourself. It is reflected in the way you treat yourself and the way others treat you.
Having healthy self-esteem means that you are able to feel good about yourself, even though you may not be perfect. You can acknowledge your weaknesses without judging yourself. You are also aware of your strengths.
Many people are all too aware of their weaknesses but ignore their strengths and qualities. For this reason it can be helpful to spend some time thinking about all the positive qualities that you take for granted.
What Is Self Esteem?
- A feeling of confidence, of being able to cope, of trusting your own judgement and taking responsibility for your own actions.
- Always approving of your self -unconditionally loving yourself and holding yourself in high regard.
- Knowing you deserve to have FUN and being willing and able to create it frequently (to have more FUN per hour).
- The courage to allow the REAL self to be seen and experienced -to be open and honest.
- To accept full responsibility for what happens in your own life.
- The willingness to love and accept others unconditionally.
- Trusting your intuition and freely expressing your creativity.
- Always feeling good about your self – not measuring yourself against others.